With a desire to honor and be fair with everyone, the following Policies were created.
Because massage is a very personal and intimate experience, building initial rapport and trust between the massage professional and a potential client is done by phone or face-to-face rather than using email, social media (Facebook) or text messaging. After establishing the relationship, communication continues the same way with the exception of some text messaging. Please go to Frequently Asked Questions and Contact Debi for more information.
By Appointment Only
* Sessions are booked or rescheduled by phone or face-to-face. Initial sessions without a referral must be paid in full by credit card at the time of booking the appointment. While same day appointment requests are rarely available, extended hours are possible. Please go to Contact Debi to view business hours.
* Massage Rate, Maximum Appointment Time & Overtime Surcharge: The massage rate includes a 2 hour Maximum Appointment Time ("MAT") for 60, 70, 80 and 90 minute massages; and 2.5 hours MAT for 2 hour massages. For new clients: The MAT includes up to 15 minutes while filling out and reviewing the Confidential Client Intake form. IMPORTANT: Any appointment that goes over the MAT will be surcharged the Minimum Rate Fee of $70.00.
* Please arrive at the scheduled appointment time (no sooner, please).
Prior to the initial appointment, important information will be emailed in a timely manner. If a client does not use a computer device, the letter will be mailed or given at the appointment.
One will be made a day or two before each appointment, either with a text message or a phone call. Responsibility is not transferred to Debi should she fail to do so.
Minimum Rate Fee: $70.00 will be due the same day in the following situations. It can be paid in person or with a credit card over the phone. This does not include genuine emergencies or suddenly falling ill within 24 hours of the appointment. Clients are expected to reschedule their appointments if they feel ill, contagious, and/or think they have a cold or the flu. Take the Allergy, Cold or Flu Symptoms Quiz.
24 hour advance notice is not received to cancel or reschedule an appointment. This must be done either by phone or face-to-face. This allows time for the client to find a replacement or another client being able to fill that time slot.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason.
If a client arrives too late and has to be rescheduled. Otherwise, Debi will determine if there is enough time remaining for a massage session; this is to insure that all clients are seen at their appointed time.
Informed Consent Agreement
Clients are required to understand and agree to the following:
- It is the client's responsibility to use this website to check for updates ~ especially with Debi's Hours, Policies and Rates. No other type of notice will be given.
- Massage is given for the basic purpose of relaxation, relief of muscular tension, stress reduction, and/or increasing circulation.
- The massage therapist does not diagnose illness or disease and does not prescribe medical treatment or pharmaceuticals, nor are spinal manipulations part of massage therapy.
- Massage therapy is not a substitute for medical care and it is recommended that clients work with their primary caregiver for any condition they may have.
- Clients must state all known physical conditions and medications; and they will keep the massage professional updated on any changes.
- If a client experiences any pain or discomfort during the session, they will immediately let Debi know so the pressure can be adjusted their level of comfort.
Revised March 4, 2017