Communication | By Appointment Only
Because massage is an intimate experience, creating initial rapport and trust between the massage professional and the potential client is done by phone or face-to-face rather than using any other type of communication. After establishing the relationship, booking appointments continues the same way with the exception of some text messaging.
New Clients, Minimum Rate & Time
New Clients Without a Referral: A $70 Minimum Rate Fee (please see below) plus $5 processing fee (if paying by credit card) is due at the time of booking the initial appointment. Any balance due is paid at the end of the massage session.
Rates include a 2 hour Maximum Appointment Time (MAT) for 70, 80 and 90 minute massages. Please arrive at the scheduled appointment time.
Minimum Rate Fee (MRF): $70 is due the same day in the following situations (cash or check only | see mailing address at the bottom of each webpage)...
- Cancelling the day of the appointment. This does not include genuine emergencies or suddenly falling ill within 24 hours of the appointment. Clients are expected to reschedule their appointments if they feel ill, are contagious, and/or think they have a cold or the flu (take the Allergy, Cold or Flu Symptoms Quiz).
- Overtime Surcharge: Ample time is allotted per client. The MRF will be added to the client's regular fee, of they cause their session to go over the MAT.
After booking the initial appointment, Debi will use email or U.S. Mail to send her Welcome letter that contains important information.
One will be made a day or two before the appointment, either by text or a phone call. Responsibility is not transferred to Debi should she fail to do so.
CANCELLATION NOTICE REQUIRED
48 Hours Advance Notice: As a courtesy to Debi and her other clients, canceling or rescheduling appointments must be done as far in advance as possible by calling or texting Debi directly. This allows time for the client to find a replacement or another client being able to fill that time slot.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment, with the exception of a genuine emergency (see above).
Arriving late for sessions entitles clients to the time left in their appointment. This is to insure that all clients are seen at their appointed time.
Informed Consent Agreement
Clients are required to understand and agree to the following:
- It is the client's responsibility to use this website to check for updates ~ No other notice will be given.
- Massage is given for the basic purpose of relaxation, relief of muscular tension, stress reduction, and/or increasing circulation.
- The massage therapist does not diagnose illness or disease and does not prescribe medical treatment or pharmaceuticals, nor are spinal manipulations part of massage therapy.
- Massage therapy is not a substitute for medical care and it is recommended that clients work with their primary care physician for any condition they may have.
- Clients must state all known physical conditions and medications; they will keep the massage professional updated on any changes.
- If a client experiences any pain or discomfort during the session, they will immediately let Debi know so the pressure can be adjusted to their comfort level.
Revised May 29, 2018